Rubix Compute Mini
Same as Rubix-Compute But more compact.
The Rubix-Compute is the NubeIO gateway. It is a small wireless & wired gateway capable of monitoring and controlling various applications. For example, it can be used in building to control and monitor the heating, cooling and ventilation systems.
This BMS multi-gateway will collect data from both wired and wireless devices. It will enable you to aggregate data from multiple sensors and send it anywhere – your cloud, a local server, or 3rd-party hardware via BACnet.
Coming end of year 2023.
Use it as a master, slave, or gateway device
Integrate in your existing BMS Via BACnet/IP
Wireless enabled comms: LoRa® & LoRaWAN®
LoRa® & LoRaWAN®
Use it as a native stand-alone HVAC and lighting control
run multiple services
Run BACnet and LoRaWan®, MQTT at the same time
send data anywhere
Be it a cloud, local server, or 3rd-party hardware
BMS Engineering Software.
Programmable Via Rubix-CE
One Device. Multiple Configurations
Rubix Compute Mini is a one of a kind IoT gateway that aggregates all types of building data via multiple peripherals
- Integrate into any BMS via BACnet/ip
- 24vac and 24vdc power supply
- 1GB of RAM & 8GB of storage
- 2x Ethernet Ports (Dual Nic)
- 1x RS-485 & 1x RS-485 via side-plugin
- 1x Inbuilt LoRa® for Nube-IO LoRa sensors
- 1x Addon LoRaWAN® for 3rd party LoRaWAN® sensors
- 1x Side plugin for IO expansion (Power & Comms to the IO-16)